Articles Tagged with Wren Allen Johannaber

download-3imagesAW-Smith-Color-Print-Ad-2-300x200
MOBERLY, Mo. – UPDATE***- An investigation is underway after a St. Louis man died of carbon monoxide poisoning from exposure at an airport in Moberly.

Three men were hospitalized Feb. 5 after being exposed to carbon monoxide at Omar Bradley Airport, according to police. They were all taken to the hospital along with a Moberly firefighter who also suffered carbon monoxide exposure.

The Randolph County coroner confirmed Wednesday morning that Arron J. Herring, 29, of St. Louis, died at a hospital in Columbia on Saturday of carbon monoxide poisoning.